Specfic Safeguarding Issues
Professional organisations are available to provide up-to-date guidance and practical support on specific safeguarding issues. Teachers and school can also access up-to-date government guidance on the issues listed below via the GOV.UK website:
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- child missing from education
- child missing from home or care
- child sexual exploitation (CSE)
- bullying including cyberbullying
- domestic violence
- fabricated or induced illness
- faith abuse
- female genital mutilation (FGM)
- forced marriage
- gangs and youth violence
- gender-based violence/violence against women and girls (VAWG)
- mental health
- Online Safety
- Peer on Peer Abuse
- private fostering
- teenage relationship abuse
Exe Valley Challenge
Another amazing Exe Valley Challenge July 3rd 2016 This was our seventh year running Exeter’..
Are your contacts up to date?
At Isca Academy we use email to send most information home, and text/phone for more urgent communica..
New Parent Governor
Parent Governor Election Many thanks to the parents that recently took part in the vote for a new p..